A scarcity campaign is one aspect of marketing which involves motivating customers to purchase your unique products or services by giving them the idea that the offer is only available for a limited time. This marketing technique is employed by countless sites across the World Wide Web (perhaps the most notable of which is eBay), and rightly so; scarcity campaigns are effective methods for boosting a business’s conversions, increasing sales, creating non-stop profit streams, and improving list signup rates.
The Scarcity Samurai WordPress plugin was created by the seasoned Noble Samurai software development team to help businesses everywhere multiply their sales and generate profits 24/7. However, while adding scarcity to a single-page sales letter can boost sales and conversions, even bigger success can be achieved by setting up an automated multi-page evergreen scarcity funnel.
Here are step-by-step-instructions for creating a multi-page evergreen scarcity funnel that will work wonders for your business.
Click the Scarcity Samurai button on your sidebar to open up the Scarcity Samurai dashboard. Under the Campaign Wizards heading, you’ll see two options: Evergreen Scarcity Single Page (for promotions containing only one page) and Evergreen Scarcity Multi-page Campaign (for promotions containing a sequence of pages and emails that unfold over a number of days. This campaign is set into motion when a user signs up to your list. This is also how you make your product launch last forever). Click the Multi-page campaign.
Follow These Steps
1. Provide a name for your campaign, then click Continue.
2. Select the pages you want to include in the campaign.
Squeeze page. This page will have an opt-in form which you can create using AWeber. If you have already created this page, select it from the list. If not, create a new one by clicking Create New Page.
Content page. This is optional. You might, however, like to give users some content before providing the sales page.
Offer or sales page. This will contain your sales message. This will most likely be the page that contains your scarcity banner and is the last page in the sequence.
To finish, click Continue.
3. Select how long you want the offer page to be available for. Set an expiry time that counts down from the moment the user opts into the sequence. Next, decide what would happen once the timer reaches zero. Choose from among: Do Nothing (the user will remain on the expired page indefinitely); Redirect to Page means the user will be redirected to another page (an existing or a newly created one) on your WordPress site; and Redirect to URL will automatically redirect the user to any specified URL. Click Continue.
4. Set up how the scarcity banner will be displayed on the screen. Choose from In the Header, In the Footer, or No Banner. Next, set the style of the banner that is to be displayed. You can choose a default banner or click on the Customize Banner button for a new, customized one. Then, choose what happens when a user clicks on the scarcity banner (again, select from Do Nothing, Go to Page, or Go to URL). Click Finish.
5. Now, you’ll see a Congratulations page. This means that the Scarcity Samurai side of things is all done.
6. The next step is to make a few changes to your autoresponder system.
a. In AWeber, select the list that people will be signing up to when they fill in the opt-in form in the squeeze page. Go to the My Lists menu and select the Custom Fields option. Add a custom field named “token,” then click Save.
b. Click the Web Forms tab then select the form that was on the opt-in page. Next, select the Settings option, choose Show Advanced Settings, select the Pass Form Data checkbox, then click the Save Web Form button.
c. Update the opt-in form code on the WordPress blog. Click the Publish option, choose the I Will Install My Form option, and then select Raw HTML Version. Highlight the entire form code then copy it to your clipboard. Go back to the WordPress website, find the code for the old opt-in form, then update it with the new opt-in form code, and click Update. This now connects the Scarcity Samurai evergreen funnel to the autoresponder.
7. Last step: Update your autoresponder sequence with special links that will point to the evergreen campaign pages. To obtain these links, click the All Campaigns button on the Navigation panel. Select the campaign name, and the links you chose for your opt-in page, content page, and offer page will appear. Once you’ve updated the autoresponder sequence using these special links, you’ll be all done.
For more information, read the full Scarcity Samurai review here and claim a special bonus when you purchase the plugin from this site.